Different HMRC PAYE Forms – P45, P60, P11D

P45, P60, P11D are PAYE (Pay as you earn) Forms. P45, P60 forms are given by employer to the employee. The forms contain information regarding the total income of the employee and how much amount paid in tax during the tax year.P11D form required by HMRC to show all benefits or expenses provided by employer to employee.

P45: You will get a P45 form when you quit working for an organization, get laid off or stopped for any reason. The form is details information of employee including PAYE reference number and how much he/she earned and paid in tax during the tax year.

P60:  If you are working at the end of the tax year (5 April) you will receive a P60 from your employer, whenever between 5th April and 1st June. P60 is a announcement which demonstrates the amount you have earned and how much you have paid in tax during the Tax year.

P11D:  P11D is a statutory form required by HMRC from UK based employers for each of their employees with detailing the cash equivalents of benefits and expenses that they provided to employees during the current tax year.

To know more about P45, P60, P11D and other forms contact HMRC .

Telephone: 0300 123 1074

Opening times: 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday

DNS Accountants UK’s top contractor accountants and taxation professionals help clients provide full guidance around form P45, P60, P11D and other. For any consultation contact on 02071480205, Mail: vidit@dnsassociates.co.uk 

Book a free consultation today or call us: 02071480205.

Above content is originally posted at :




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s